The bone problems are associated with older age, although in many cases it is not so sedentary lifestyle and stress are their enhancers.
What are the diseases of bones?
The bone problems encompass a series of ailments that are not always directly associated with the bone, but the joints or muscles. Since the muscular system and bone are closely linked.
Many bone diseases are associated with the deterioration of the years, others overuse and/or misuse, poor diet or congenital problems.
Symptoms of bone problems
These are varied and some are asymptomatic, meaning no visible symptoms. For example osteoporosis occurs in bone fragility that makes it easily breakable but the sufferer feels nothing to indicate it until suffering trauma that even without being very strong, produces a bone fracture.
In other cases, bone diseases are painful to articulate level as when it is at rest or in motion and other time after being inactive. Often they hamper movement and worsen with cold and moisture.
Problems associated bones muscular system are usually caused by chronic painful contractual and limitations in movement. In any of these ailments malformed fingers, limbs or the curvature of the back occur.
Different classes or types of bone diseases
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a reduction of bone mass which weakens the bone.
- Rickets: A disease caused by a nutritional deficiency, which causes skeletal deformities.
- Osteoarthritis: Wear cartilage, which plays a role of buffer between the bones forming the joint and promotes their movement.
- Arthritis: Inflammation of a joint pain and limited movement.
- Lumbago or back pain: Incapacitating acute pain when due, usually, to contractures in the lumbar muscle that is at the end of the back.
- Neck pain: Pain in the neck and neck, usually for the same reasons as acute low back pain when.
- Back Pain: Appears by a neurological mechanism, usually of unknown origin that causes pain, inflammation and muscle spasm.
- Sciatica: Sciatica is a severe pain and incapacitating sudden onset of sciatic nerve by a muscle spasm in the gluteal area.
Emotional interpretation of bone problems
The bones are the supporting body, solid and strong structure. They represent the support or the feeling of being supported in life and confidence in the basis of our strength to face situations. Accordingly, the bone disease would respond to a lack in this regard.
Females of bone diseases
I feel supported and receive the help I need to face life. I have a solid foundation in me to help me overcome any situation.
We recommend our section for diseases and bone problems in which you will find more specific information about several of the aforementioned and updates, in addition to natural treatments as well as some other related topics.