The spots on the skin due to age are a problem that almost anyone can we fight but we can try to disguise them with some tricks.
Why are the spots on the skin?
Over the years some spots begin to make their appearance, especially in our hands, face and arms, are spots without relief light brown and slightly larger than freckles.
These spots on the skin, also called solar lentigines, are due to years of sun exposure without taking proper precautions as an abnormal increase of melanin is produced.
Also they influence the appearance of skin blemishes hormonal changes and sometimes intake of any medication.
They are more common in women than in men and, although sometimes can occur at thirty, it is normal to make their appearance from the forties.
The spots on the skin due to age do not itch or are painful, the only problem I have is the aesthetic.
Can I prevent stains on the skin due to age?
As we have already said the appearance of such spots on the skin is due to years of exposure to sunlight without taking sufficient precautions.
Here are some tips that will help us avoid or delay the appearance of spots on our skin:
- Avoid sunbathing in the middle of the day.
- Protection from the sun wearing loose clothing.
- Accustom ourselves to protect our head using some kind of hat.
- Wear sunglasses.
- Always use a good sunscreen; even in winter it is advisable.
Some natural remedies for skin blemishes due to age
Lasers and peels are alternatives to getting rid of skin blemishes but we know that there are other natural remedies that will help us fight these unwanted spots.
Natural remedies are a bit slower to show its effects but only about having a little patience and perseverance, and the results will surprise us pleasantly.
- Castor oil: We should apply it with cotton on the spots in the morning and evening. The spots begin to fade after a month.
- Dandelion: Opens through a stem of a dandelion and loose juice on stains applied. Repeat twice daily.
- Hydrogen peroxide: Rub the stains on the skin with a cotton swab dipped in hydrogen peroxide; you will be surprised of their effectiveness.
- Lemon juice: Applying lemon juice on the spots twice daily. Lemon acid gets whiten stains and even arriving to disappear.
Remember that you should always sunbathe with caution. Do not forget to use the right sunscreen to your skin type. The sun can become a great enemy if we forget to take the necessary precautions.